Georgia Drag Racing News

Information about Georgia drag racing history, personalities, activities and events from GeorgiaDragRacing.com.

Monday, September 27, 2004

GeorgiaDragRacing.com Updated

Earlier today, I got a wild idea and decided to try it on the site.

I've updated the Photo Gallery (see the bottom of that page) and the Photo Album (see close to the top of the page) so that the newest photos added to account at Webshots.com are shown in a frame on our site.

Anyone with a relatively current browser should be able to see it, I hope. I don't know which browsers show iframes and which don't. I tested it with Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator. I've added links below the frame so you can click to the page in a new window if your browser doesn't support this, or if you just prefer to do so.

Let David know if this breaks anything and I'll see about picking up the pieces.

(David, I'm going to try something on a comment to this message and see what happens. I don't know if Blogger.com will allow it or not. If it does, it might be an interesting thing to try when you post new albums to Webshots.)