Georgia Drag Racing News

Information about Georgia drag racing history, personalities, activities and events from GeorgiaDragRacing.com.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Driver Looking for a Ride

Hello, my name is Brian Rakestraw, and I am ready to be in the drivers seat. I have been drag racing now for 14 years. When I was 13, I won my first race and many more since then. I can race from footbrake, super-pro, dragsters, drag bikes, you name it-I can race it. I have been 490's in a dragster and won, plus I have also won in footbrake, super-pro, and drag bikes. One time in a 10 thousand dollar race, I put out Scotty Richardson and got down to 4 cars. I am willing to travel and do whatever it takes to be in the drivers seat. I live in a small town just outside of Atlanta, Ga. I have a wife and 3 kids who would love to see me race again.

Brian Rakestraw's email address:
rakestraw251@bellsouth.net