Georgia Drag Racing News

Information about Georgia drag racing history, personalities, activities and events from GeorgiaDragRacing.com.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Pete Robinson Photos Needed







Kevin Barthel has requested assistance in his search for Pete Robinson photos. Here is the message (and photos) that he sent me recently. If you can help, please contact me - or Kevin at dragrace@tds.net . Thanks!



I have just came across some really interesting items and hope that you or someone else may be able to help. I have both side panels from Pete Robinson's Tinker Toy. Possibly #4 car or #5 car. Possibly from the car he crashed at Irwindale in a tire test. Or the car Steve Carbone drove while Pete was mending from that crash. I would like to find a good picture of the Pete Robinson car that these panel are from. I have searched all over with no luck. Hope someone out in nostalgia land may be able to help. Thanks, KB dragrace@tds.net