Georgia Drag Racing News

Information about Georgia drag racing history, personalities, activities and events from GeorgiaDragRacing.com.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bee-On-Video Nostalgia Drag Racing Videos and DVDs

If you don't know about Jim Amos' Bee-On-Video drag racing and auto related videos and DVDs, you're missing out on a great collection! Jim has been putting these videos together for years and I think he is the best in the business. I recently viewed two more of his DVDs and as usual, they are superb. Interviews, old drag racing footage and more! I have several of Jim's videos in my collection and always look forward to new releases from Bee-On-Video. The two I recently viewed were York US 30 The Super/Sixties and York US 30 Musclecar Madness 2005. I'm not sure if the 2005 Musclecar Madness is available for purchase yet, but I'm sure it will be before long if it isn't available now. You won't be disappointed in these titles or any of the other great videos at Bee-On-Video. These videos will make a great present for any gearhead .......or yourself! Tell Jim that you heard about Bee-On-Video on GeorgiaDragRacing.com.