Georgia Drag Racing News

Information about Georgia drag racing history, personalities, activities and events from GeorgiaDragRacing.com.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Bee On Video Drag Racing Videos

I'm a huge fan of Jim Amos and his Bee On Video library of early drag racing videos! I own several Bee On Video titles and I've never been disappointed in any of them. From original early drag racing footage to nostalgia drag racing to car shows of all types, Jim captures many magical moments of automotive history.

I recently received a copy of Jim's York US30 Musclecar Madness DVD and as usual, I was very happy with it. Darwin Doll and Bill Stile's annual event is one show that I've always wanted to go to, but never had the opportunity to attend. Jim takes the viewer on a stroll through the dozens of historic drag cars on display and also interviews several people with some pretty interesting results! Don't miss out on this one, its almost as good as being there.

Its the season of giving, so purchase a few to give to the drag racing fan of your choice - or buy a few for yourself! You'll be glad you did.

Tell Jim that you heard about Bee On Video on GeorgiaDragRacing.com