Georgia Drag Racing News

Information about Georgia drag racing history, personalities, activities and events from GeorgiaDragRacing.com.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

GeorgiaDragRacing.com logo shirts now available in extremely limited quantities.

I've got a few ( very few! ) GeorgiaDragRacing.com t-shirts and three button shirts left.

The t-shirts are heavyweight 100% cotton ( pre-shrunk ). Most are Hanes, some are Gildan Activewear. GeorgiaDragRacing.com logo ( approx. 4" wide ) screen printed on left chest and back of shirt (approx. 12" wide ).
$15 plus $3 shipping to continental United States.

The "golf" type shirts are Gildan Activewear Ultra Cotton heavyweight 100% cotton ( pre-shrunk ) - three buttons with collar. GeorgiaDragRacing.com logo ( approx. 4" wide ) screen printed on left chest only.
$20 plus $3 shipping to continental United States.

If you want one, send an email to me ( dayfalcon@earthlink.net ) and I'll send a photo and let you know what sizes I have. These were printed to get me through until I have my other shirts designed. I doubt that I will have any more of these t-shirts printed. Already a limited edition collector's item !

David